Things why ppl are quiting Col

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-6-12 23:09:17 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Its been aids the way developers have higher prices in the server while at same time, they lowered the prices off stuffs to sell, also every single thing, was reemoved from sell, i mean, almost nothing can be selled today, compared to 2 years ago.
Also lucky draw is shyet. Not sparkling Diamonds and leaf of eternity at sametime, not permanent mounts, as Sakura Lion, no boxes as they where like 280 days ago or so far. Everything now its useless and Sorry for telling the true.
Everybody in all servers as i could see, is waiting every single week and waiting for a nice lucky draw, like thoes before, its a realy desepcion to all of us. Everyone just complain about lucky draw. Comon Developers, make ppl come back and make them stay and make new ppl come.
Another thing is that devs put a very low limit to stamina, like how the hek we will get a good wealth to buy servers stuffs lile this..
Also so many dc after patch. I have Samsung galaxy J3 Star, and i barely can log on with this issue. More than 20 dc in one minute...

There are lot of many things. No only these. These are most relevant and feeling and heart break things.
Ppl come and post ur complains of why u and ur friends are leaving or left Col. Feel free to give sugerences.
I hope this could be delivered to developers eyes.
Thanks and do proper pls.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-6-13 04:49:59 | Show the author posts only
nobody bother ur post in here hahahaha
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-6-13 11:51:03 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Then where should i write it?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
漏1997-2019 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list