GAMES
View: 141|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Ranheim IL VS Tromso IL, Ranheim IL for win

[Copy link]

9

Threads

9

Posts

67

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Rank: 1

Credits
67
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-7-21 00:29:56 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Ranheim IL VS Tromso IL, Ranheim IL for win1. After 3 rounds, premier league predictions Ranheim IL got 3 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Ranheim IL got 10 wins, 1 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

2. After 3 rounds, Tromso IL got 3 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Tromso IL got 2 wins, 4 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 37.5%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ranheim IL 0.97-0.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 99 matches, the home team got 35 wins, 23 draws and 41 losses. Home win rate: 35.35%; Draw win rate: 23.23%; Away win rate: 41.41%; Home odds win rate: 46.46%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.54%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 559 matches, the home team got 257 wins, 105 draws and 197 losses. Home win rate: 45.97%; Draw win rate: 18.78%; Away win rate: 35.24%; Over odds win rate: 50.81%; Draw odds win rate: 5.90%; Under odds win rate: 43.29%.
5. The 1x2 first soccer tips daily win odds combination of this game is 2.06-3.26-3.21.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ranheim IL(42.3%), Draw(26.9%), Tromso IL(30.8%)






Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list