GAMES
View: 47|Reply: 1
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Guadalupe FC VS Limon FC, host may win

[Copy link]

3

Threads

3

Posts

19

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Rank: 1

Credits
19
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-5-19 08:28:14 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Guadalupe FC VS Limon FC, host may win
1. After 14 rounds, champions league predictions Guadalupe FC got 4 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Costa Rica Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Guadalupe FC got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

2. After 14 rounds, Limon FC got 3 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 12 of the Costa Rica Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Limon FC got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Guadalupe FC 1.06-0.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 639 matches, the home team got 258 wins, 200 draws and 181 losses. Home win rate: 40.38%; Draw win rate: 31.30%; Away win rate: 28.33%; Home odds win rate: 44.29%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.71%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7195 matches, the home team got 3171 wins, 1977 draws and 2047 losses. Home win rate: 44.07%; Draw win rate: 27.48%; Away win rate: 28.45%; Over odds win rate: 44.27%; Draw odds win rate: 6.41%; Under odds win rate: 49.33%.
5. The 1x2 first odds soccer tips every day combination of this game is 1.97-3.35-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 91 games, the home team got 45 wins, 28 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 49.45%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 19.78%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Guadalupe FC(49.5%), Draw(26.5%), Limon FC(24.0%)




Reply

Use magic Report

0

Threads

55

Posts

120

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Rank: 2

Credits
120
The Sofa
Post time 2020-5-19 22:38:59 | Show the author posts only
Appreciation for really being thoughtful and also for deciding on certain marvelous guides most people really want to be aware of. More info
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list