How should i proceed?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-2-5 01:24:54 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi all this is the message i just send to support. I am sorry if i didn't answer calls from friends. I hope this will explain abit. "Hi, i cannot log on my Mystic since Sunday reset. I can log onto my account play other characters, but only the Mystic when i try to log onto and i get disconnected. I have a friend name Kardy(on same server) who had the same problem and never got compensated. My in game name is Gerolde, id 417042, server is forest valley. My character is the one possessing the most experience on the server, that is the one highest among 2 path players. I got disadvantaged when quests were reset, even though we got some kind of compensation this time in the form of 2000 crystals,30 light of dawn and so on, it does not compensate the experience lost, which makes my character stand out among others. Now i hearing that it won't get fixed server maintenance on wednesday. How do you suggest i proceed? Currently am loosing all dailes, lucky tickets, followers arena, guild quiz/trials, cave of eternity(yes, my team won't wait me until this is resolved, which could also mean they just replace me as from now) that is the who bundle. And also when wednesday the maintenance will be over, do you really expect me to complete the 4 tags(boss kills) that remains me in such a sort time? The dailies itself takes some 4 hrs to complete and now making/looking for the boss that i needs takes average 1hr per boss. People have a real life, i have sacrificed a lot to arrive here, so i should now miss the whole thursday in my life to make up some problem not my fault? This is very disappointing and among the reasons why people are leaving the game. I am the guild master of a guild another duty that i cannot perform at the moment. Now to mention the problems that the game is currently encountering, the game design is such that it makes players stop plays. Low guild have no chance for guild hunts which they need to get the contributions needed to keep them afloat. Survivals assassins which people needs to make to get the tokens and shards are full of cheaters. Cheaters do it in 5mins x 2 times per day and also get the 3 chests for 15 kills per time. While legit players have to spend more time again to require to get there 20 daily kills while also missing out on the 3 chests available in the 2 time. so the results is like cheaters do it faster with rewards, while legit players do it for longer time with no rewards. why don't you get take out the chests rewards at least? this way legit player will be less of a disadvantage. You really don't care about people who are working hard everyday at their dailies getting cheated? These cheaters never get appropriate actions against them, if you say you care about the game population thats why you don't ban them for ever, then you should care about people stopping the game, of at least the reason why. For my case this just cannot go unresolved, i can tell you for sure, the answers i have been getting in game with the light elf are all automated answers. I have been playing the game since it started over 1 and a half yearI don't plan to resume the game if no response is received after maintenance. You really expect me to go on with the dailies on Thursday and make as if nothing happened? Thank you for entertaining my concerns."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-2-6 17:34:04 | Show the author posts only
You should write a ticket. A friend had the same issue and got compensated.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-11-27 06:18:50 | Show the author posts only
Gaming is another field as compared to the html we can play a game on the html but we can make any video on the html. I would like to invite you on australian writing to take interest in making or developing the games.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list